PLEASE NOTE: I've moved! Feel free to continue following me via my new blog Embrace Serendipity.

**All tutorials & the majority of the posts from this blog have been moved over to my new blog**



Apr 3, 2013

Follow Me On Bloglovin!

Good evening fellow scrappers! So I've heard through the grapevine that Google Reader will be shutting down in July. I've done a bit of research and discovered several other feed readers that you can use to follow your favorite blogs but it seems that Bloglovin is the way to go!

So I've signed up and here's a link for those of you who'd like to follow me via Bloglovin.


As always I truly appreciate those that take the time to visit me and I especially enjoy reading your wonderful comments. I wish I had more time in order to visit you all right back--but spending 8 hours or even more daily at the office sadly prohibits me from doing so. However, if it wasn't for that pesky job--I'd have no money to buy scrappy goodies! lol So it all balances out in the end I suppose. When I do find some time in my hands, I make the effort to visit as many blogs as I can.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We're finally hitting the 60's here in the North East Coast...so I'm looking forward to a very Springy weekend!

No comments: