PLEASE NOTE: I've moved! Feel free to continue following me via my new blog Embrace Serendipity.

**All tutorials & the majority of the posts from this blog have been moved over to my new blog**



Sep 13, 2011

Sketchabilities DT


I'm so very happy to announce that I've been asked to join the Sketchabilities design team! You can read the full announcement here.

I'm very grateful for the chance to work with these versatile sketches & am very much looking forward to working with all the other talented ladies that were given this fabulous opportunity!

4 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Big congrats...I loved being on Sketchabilities! Karan has the prettiest sketches.

Ava Gavloski said...

Congratulations!! enjoy your new journey!
ava

heirloomscrapping said...

Congratulations on making the sketchabilities design team I look forward to seeing your inspiring work

Camila Borssoi said...

Congratulations - I look forward to working with you!